Industrial Training Institute Pehowa
To inculcate technological skill amongst youth to empower them for gainful employment through technical education; and to enhance productivity of formal & non formal sector of economy by having close interaction with Industry.
Long Term Goals
- Upgrading of training of students to world class standar
- Increase in the strength of trainees & Vocation to the double by 2010
- Setting of goal and achieving the target of 100% placement of passed out trainees.
- Getting ITI to be ISO Certified.
- Short Term Goals
- Civil Repairs & providing Civic amenities to staff & students
- Optimization of Space, Class rooms, Workshop and Labs to accommodate increases strength.
- Development of green belts and fencing to them.
- Engagement of staff as per restructured norms & policy of the Department
- Providing of Modern Teaching aids in Class rooms & Labs.
- Development of graded exercises for training & their optimization towards economy of material, Time & power supply.
- Equipping all trades if ITI Pehowa as per norms of DGET for affiliation.
- Inclusion of Modern Equipments in all trades.
- Optimization Time, Staff & Machinery by grouping of similar kinds of trades, to provide maximum training to all the students of all the three shifts.
- Computer training to all Technical & Ministerial staff.
- Training to Class IV for House Keeping Drill, Workshop & machine management in Work shops
- Arrangement of Guest Lecture of Experts & New Technology.
- Visits to Industries , Exhibitions & Trade Fairs.
- Organization of Extra curricular Activities Like sports, Quizzes, Debate, Communication Skill, etc.
- Computerization of Office & Training & Placement activities.
- Affiliation of trade from DGE & T.