- GITI PEHOWA is one of the most prestigious and renowned Industrial Training institute of North India. The aim of the institute is to provide technically skilled manpower to industries by providing training in a safe 'hands on' workshop style environment.The endeavour is also to reduce unemployment among educated youth by equipping them for suitable industrial employment- which, from a macro-perspective, is an important step in the direction of utilizing country's demographic dividend.It's qualified trainers who have up-to-date knowledge and experience of industry are dedicated to help students, realize their complete potential who can adjust to changing demands of industry as well as be future entrepreneurs.
- Such systematic training of individuals production in the country. However, in the present context, also pertinent is the fact that the aim of any kind of education or training should not only be to impart skill but to form character as well. Corruption is
- enjoying undisturbed sovereignty at all levels. Our youngsters cannot help but being vitiated by contaminated atmosphere around Training should not only aim at creating professionally competent individuals but a personality so well integrated that the person, in addition to having technical caliber, has an adequate control over emotional impulses and feelings. Integrity is the foundation on which professional edifice ought to be built. The techno industrial policy being pursued by us today is leading us to become a part of machine culture-self centered, detached, indifferent and unsympathetic. The need of the hour is to create a world where machines are used and men are loved-to usher an era of 'scientific humanism'. Before anything else, we are humans first- not mere economic animals. As S.T.Coleridge says:
- " He prayeth best, who loveth best
All things both great and small"
- My message to the trainees is that, in order to face the challenges of today's industry, in addition to technical skills, they need to attain proficiency in soft skills which would enhance their interactions, job performance and career prospects. They must also remember that persistence and perseverance are crucial to success in life. The sun may be hidden under the dark clouds for a long time but the ultimate victory of the sun cannot be denied. Just as the fire makes gold shine all the brighter, hard work brings luster to man's personality and character. They must keep in mind that their dexterity and adroitness is a reflection of the institute they are trained at. With dedication and hard work they will certainly became electricians, foremen and mechanics who have a name and recognition in the field of their specialization and gradually rise to higher levels of achievement.
My best wishes to all.